At The Natori Company, customer service is our main goal. If you are unhappy with your unworn, packaged, and tagged garment for any reason, you may return it in accordance with the Returns Policy below.
PRIVATE BRA SALE RETURNS - Items purchased from our Private Bra Sale (running February 15, 2019 to February 20, 2019) are final sale and cannot be returned.
EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURNS - Items on Natori.com will automatically be eligible for a refund through January 15, 2019. Order date must be between November 15, 2018 and December 24, 2018.
• The Natori Company will only accept returns of items purchased on this website. We cannot accept returns on items that were purchased elsewhere.
• Items purchased from The Natori Company via www.natori.com can only be returned using this policy. Department stores, boutiques, and other stores that carry product made by The Natori Company will not accept returns of items purchased at www.natori.com.
• All items returned to www.natori.com must be in re-saleable condition, with original product packaging and tags attached. Items returned to us that don’t meet these standards will be returned to the customer. The Natori Company reserves the exclusive right of final judgment to determine whether an item meets the aforementioned standards.
• Items purchased on www.natori.com returned to The Natori Company in acceptable condition with a postmark less than 30 days after the Order Confirmation date will be credited at item price (including any tax, but not including shipping).
• Items purchased on www.natori.com returned to The Natori Company in acceptable condition with a postmark between 30 and 60 days after the Order Confirmation date will be exchanged for website credit (including any tax, but not including shipping).
• All other returns will not be accepted, and will be returned to the customer.
• Customers will be responsible for all shipping costs, unless we ship you an incorrect and/or damaged item.
• Items purchased on sale can only be exchanged for www.natori.com credit. To receive credit for items purchased on sale, the items must be returned within 60 days. Otherwise, they will be returned back to you.
• Items marked "final sale" can not be returned or exchanged.
• Underwear, boy shorts, and panties must be tried on over your own underwear or other similar clothing. Any evidence against this policy will result in a refusal of your return.
• The Natori Company reserves the right to make final judgment on all returns and exchanges.
To return an item/items, please take the following steps:
1) Complete the NATORI.COM website return policy received with your package. The form must be complete, and cannot be processed without the “Order Confirmation number” and “Billing Name” fields accurately filled out. For exchanges, please rank multiple options per item returned, in the event an item becomes out of stock. If you have lost your form, please click here or e-mail email@example.com and we will send you one.
2) Make a copy of your initial Order Confirmation.
3) Pack (a) the items (with tags attached and original packaging) to be returned, (b) the WWW.NATORI.COM website return policy form, and (c) a copy of your Order Confirmation in a package that is sealed and insured. Please note: we are not responsible for lost packages.
4) Send the package with appropriate postage to: The Natori Company ATTN: E-COMMERCE RETURNS 5 Empire Blvd. Carlstadt, NJ, 07072
5) Packages must be returned with postage pre-paid. We will not accept COD’s.
6) We will notify you by e-mail once the return/exchange has been received and processed. If you have any questions about the return process, or if you need a copy of your Order Confirmation, please e-mail our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.