Bras & Lingerie Size Guide
HOW TO MEASURE FOR
THE RIGHT FIT AND COMFORT FOR YOU
80% of women are wearing the wrong bra size.
First, make sure you're wearing an unpadded bra to find accurate measurements.
1. BAND SIZE
To find your band size, measure snuggly around your ribcage. Just beneath your bust line.
2. CUP SIZE
To find your cup size, loosely measure around the fullest part of your bust. Keep the measuring tape parallel to the floor. Subtract this number from your band size.
Example: If your bust measure 37" and your band size measures 34", that is a 3" difference so you are a size C cup.
Every bra style fits a bit differently. You may have the correct size, but not every bra is the right style to suit your body. Here are some extra tips to make sure you're wearing the most flattering bra for you.
- The center front of the bra should lie flat against your chest without a gap.
- Try lifting your arms up and down. If your bra is the right fit, it should stay in place. Your band should be level all the way around your back. If it's riding up, it is either too large or needs tightening.
- Your underwire should lie flat against your ribcage. You shouldn't feel any digging or discomfort.
- Your breasts should sit comfortably inside the cups. There shouldn't be any spilling out of the top, sides or bottom.
- If the cups are wrinkling or puckering, try going down a cup size.
- Your bra should fit comfortably on the first hook upon purchasing, moving to the second or third hooks in time after wash & wear.
Our Styling Experts are here to help you choose the best style and size for you! We are now offering complimentary virtual styling appointments with a Natori wardrobe specialist.
If you are interested in a virtual styling or bra fitting appointment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subject line "Virtual Appointment." The email should include your name and requested appointment time. We will do our best to book you at the time you request. (Appointments are held Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday between the hours of 10am and 2pm ET.)
An associate will get back to you within 1 business day to confirm your appointment. Please note Bra fit sessions are 30 minutes and Styling Sessions are 45 minutes.
We look forward to assisting you!