Please note, due to limited staff impacted by COVID-19, return processing may experience delays up to 21 days.
We are pleased to offer free returns on orders over $300. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs on orders less than $300. The fastest way to exchange a product is to place a new order and return your original purchase. Immediately placing a new order ensures that you'll receive your new product quickly and that it won't go out of stock while you wait for an exchange. If you are unhappy with your unworn, packaged, and tagged garment for any reason, you may return it in accordance with the Returns Policy below.
• The Natori Company will only accept returns of items purchased on natori.com We cannot accept returns on items that were purchased elsewhere.
• Items purchased from The Natori Company via www.natori.com can only be returned using this policy. Department stores, boutiques, and other stores that carry product made by The Natori Company will not accept returns of items purchased at www.natori.com.
• All items returned to www.natori.com must be in re-saleable condition, with original product packaging and tags attached. Items returned to us that don’t meet these standards will be returned to the customer. The Natori Company reserves the exclusive right of final judgment to determine whether an item meets the aforementioned standards.
• Items returned in acceptable condition with a postmark less than 30 days after the delivery date will be credited at item price to the original form of payment(including any tax, but not including express shipping).
• Items purchased on www.natori.com returned to The Natori Company in acceptable condition with a postmark between 30 and 60 days after the delivery date will be exchanged for website credit (including any tax, but not including express shipping).
• All other returns will not be accepted, and will be returned to the customer.
• Customers will be responsible for all return shipping costs on orders less than $300, unless we ship you an incorrect and/or damaged item.
• If for any reason there are quality issues with your items please contact us at email@example.com within 90 days of your purchase.
• Underwear, boy shorts, and panties must be tried on over your own underwear or other similar clothing. Any evidence against this policy will result in a refusal of your return.
• Legwear, including socks & tights can be fully refunded within 30 days if unused and unopened unless there is a manufacturing defect.
• Items purchased on "final offer" can only be exchanged for www.natori.com credit. To receive credit for items purchased on final offer, the items must be returned within 60 days. Otherwise, they will be returned back to you.
• The Natori Company reserves the right to make final judgment on all returns and exchanges.
EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURNS - Items on natori.com will automatically be eligible for a refund through January 15, 2021. Order date must be between November 1, 2020 and December 24, 2020.
FINE JEWELRY RETURNS - Items purchased from natori.com are eligible for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of the shipping date. Items must be unworn and in the state that you received them. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return shipping label.
To return an item/items, please take the following steps:
1) Complete the natori.com return form received with your package. The form must be complete and cannot be processed without the “Order Number” and “Billing Name” fields accurately filled out. The fastest way to exchange a product is to place a new order and return your original purchase. Immediately placing a new order ensures that you'll receive your new product quickly and that it won't go out of stock while you wait for an exchange. If you have lost your form, please download and print the Return Form. You may also e-mail email@example.com and we will mail you a form.
2) Include the following in your package: (a) the items (with tags attached and original packaging) to be returned, (b) the Natori return form in a package that is sealed and insured.
*Please note: we are not responsible for lost packages. Packages must be returned with postage pre-paid. We will not accept COD’s.
3) Send the package with appropriate postage to:
The Natori Company ATTN: E-COMMERCE RETURNS
5 Empire Blvd. Carlstadt, NJ, 07072
4) We will notify you by e-mail once the return has been received and processed. If you have any questions about the return process, or if you need a copy of your order confirmation, please e-mail our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*For fine jewelry returns, please reach out to email@example.com for a return label.